Service Transition Manager- Service Manager - Transition Manager - Service Delivery Manager - Transition Manager - Project Manager - MSP - Hybrid - Work from Home - up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Service Transition Manager
Up to £45,000pa + bonus + benefits
Global Technology Company
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Service Transition Manager join a global technology company. You will be responsible for project managing the onboarding of new Managed Services from point of Service Design to handover in to live Operational Service Delivery. If you are an experienced Service Transition Manager and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please APPLY now.
- Deliver all Service Transition Projects in line with best practice methodology, managing risk, providing governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting - where the successful implementation of new service is the primary goal.
- Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders (external and internal) through the lifecycle of the transition.
- To interface with current incumbent suppliers exiting the customer or current internal support teams, involving agreement, planning, timelines, and expectation of deliverables.
- Manage the expenditure within the Service Transition, ensuring all costs and times are recorded against products and services delivered.
- Ensure products are delivered within the Service Transition on time and meet the required level of quality.
- Build good working relations with all areas of Service Delivery.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a Service Delivery or Technical based role.
- Experience and capability to manage multiple projects autonomously.
- Proven people management skills.
Salary package & Benefits:
- The salary for this role is up to £45,000pa + Bonus.
- Progression opportunities.
If you are an experienced Service Transition Manager and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please APPLY now.