At Chatter Buzz, we pride ourselves on innovation; on standing out among the rest and enabling our clients to do the same. We do this by offering best in class marketing strategy, backed by data, and driven through a variety of interactive tools that fuel our passion for the digital space.
You, the SEO Associate of our dreams, are a creative-minded analyst at heart. Even though you love exploring new ideas, you believe that strategic decisions should be backed by data. You are able to uncover potential roadblocks and map solutions. There's no doubt that you bring a unique perspective to the table. You are innovative, explorative, and a bit of a perfectionist (in the best way possible).Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing
- You'll drive traffic and increase ROI for Chatter Buzz clients by doing competitive analysis, Keyword research, content creation + link building
- You'll measure the effectiveness of Chatter Buzz strategies by reporting from a variety of resources including Google Search Console, SEMrush, Google Analytics, and AHREF
- You'll keep close tabs on your clients' online presence by tracking + reporting changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions
- You'll share your insights with clients through email, conference calls or face-to-face meetings.
- You'll always tie everything back to business goals. Whether you're analyzing a report or identifying trends in the data, you never lose sight of ROI for your client
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing but you view business and marketing from a holistic perspective
- You're able to use SEO skills, such as keyword research, to get a better understanding of your clients' customers and their online habits
- You are expert-level in Microsoft Office. Excel is your middle name!
- You know that communication isn't 'one size fits all' when it comes to managing client relationships, You customize your approach to adapt to the style of each client
- When it comes to SEO trends, you pride yourself on being ahead of the curve. You love reading up on industry blogs and sharing your insights with others (team members, clients, your network, Chatter Buzz Blog Post etc.)
- While your role is primarily focused on execution, you're eager to share your opinion and give strategic recommendations
- You know how to get your point across. Whether you're writing an email or giving a presentation, your communication style is always concise and effective
- You approach your work with a sense of urgency and you don't need to be micromanaged to meet deadlines
- You don't just find problems, you find solutions! You anticipate potential hiccups and provide proactive solutions.
- Whoever said 'The only constant is change' was probably talking about Chatter Buzz. Things move at lightning speed around here and you are able to handle the fast-paced environment.
- Have your own website or blog? We'd love to see it.
- Worked in a fast-paced, digital agency- let's talk!
- Created awesome content for specific audience personas? Sweet!