What you'll be doing:
- Create UI/UX for our Saas software products and customer solutions based on user needs, customer feedback, and business requirements.
- Use user research, prototypes & testing, and other data to inform and/or validate your work.
- Facilitate work sessions to understand problems, requirements, and to support ideation of solutions.
- Create storyboards and prototypes to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to end users, customers, and stakeholders
- Provide detailed specifications of the UX, interactions, layouts, components, and styles to developers and guide them to successful implementation
- Collaborate in building systems and guides
- Use your design skills in support of general design team responsibilities when needed
What you'll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma and Adobe CS Suite
- Experience building web applications by utilizing human-centered design principles
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Experience creating storyboards and interactive prototypes to support ideation, testing, and decision making
At LULA, we're a people-first organization that does right by our customers and our employees. In order to build insurance infrastructure that works for all modern businesses, we want LULA to reflect the diversity we're working to serve. We encourage everyone interested in our purpose to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or any other trait that unfairly targets a group of people.