Part of Dentsu International, Dentsu Creative is a Global Creative Network that transforms brands and businesses through the power of Modern Creativity. Led by Global Chief Creative Officer Fred Levron, 9,000 experts across the globe work seamlessly together to deliver ideas that Create Culture, Shape Society and Invent the Future. Dentsu Creative was launched in June 2022 to address a client need for simplicity and will be Dentsu International's sole creative network by the end of 2022. Job Description
- Ready to recommend and execute simple qualitative, ethnography and man on the street research opportunities to help build and sell work
Creative Brief Writing & Briefings:
- Has the overall responsibility for writing briefs and conducting briefings that inspire teams, and the ability to mentor and train others in the same pursuits
- You have a natural ability to tell engaging stories that bring problems and solutions to life for clients and internal teams
- You are able to find simplicity in the complex, bringing your audience along in an engaging way
- You're able to own a room and capture the attention of even the most cynical of audiences
Connecting the Dots:
- Executes digital architectures, brand frameworks, and consumer journeys in conjunction with other departments or agencies that make comms feel simple
- Act as a catalyst to creative and brand teams in seeking out new ways to add value to the brand and in identifying future opportunities
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams in the design and execution of comprehensive measurement reports
- You're endlessly curious, constantly finding inspiration in the most unexpected of places to bolster the creative output
- Your curiosity will guide you to develop an array of POVs and recommendations for both clients and the agency
- You will find inspiration through social listening, cultural observation, trend reports, SEO, UX, to source ideas to bring forward to teams and clients
- You are seen as a go-to person for mid-senior level clients, as well as your own internal teams. You'll develop a trusted relationship with mid-senior level clients
- Deliver ongoing though-leadership with a strong POV on consumer or cultural insight
- Demonstrates the maturity and leadership skills to become a key player in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary cross-agency team
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of client's industry and category
- You're a knowledgeable leader for junior strategists and are able to help them grow in the discipline
- Demonstrates and fosters a collaborative work environment in which ideas flourish
Dedication to craft:
- We want to make beautiful things for the internet in whatever format is deemed most relevant. We stand out in the market because every detail is considered. We consider the small things as much as we do the big.
'Of the internet' thinking:
- We're looking for talent that has a deep passion for people and how they engage on the internet. You'll need to be able to connect our brands to culture and have a strong track record of consistency with groundbreaking campaigns.
- This role will focus on one of our clients that is food-centric so if you're a foodie that loves to cook and knows all the internet happenings surrounding food, you'll love this role.
Additional InformationWorking with us
- 1+ years of experience making social-first content
- Consistency of ideas. This is our number one currency.
- Examples of digital-first thinking. You need to love the internet and creating in that space.
- Detail-oriented. We need buttoned-up creatives that believe in accountability
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.We are united by four signature strengths:Boundless Creativity - Kitsune Fox
: In Japanese culture - the Kitsune Fox sees the future. We run towards the future, forever asking: what's next? Our imagination has no limit. Our clients seek us out because we believe there is no problem we cannot solve with the power of modern creativity.Intelligent Scale - Ryujin Dragon
: The Ryujin Dragon controls the ocean and the tides. We flow the right talent around the right brief in the right moment, wherever it sits in the world. We scale our unique ideas with precision, using intelligent technology to make personal connections with millions around the world.Obsessive Craft - Orizuru Crane
: The Orizuru Crane carries the soul up to paradise. It inspires the most classic and iconic Japanese origami. We elevate the soul of our work with an obsessive focus on craft, nurturing the next-gen craft skills needed to soar in a modern world.Radical Collaboration - Kohaku Koi
: The Koi swim upstream against the tide, united as one. We chart new territory through the power of radical collaboration. We seamlessly connect Creativity, Media and CXM to imagine new solutions at the intersection of craft, data, culture, and innovation.Our Values
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means - we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.Additional Information
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $68,000 - $106,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. The company's incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.