A well-known, travel company is looking to bring a Sr. Java Backend Engineer onto their team for a 12 month contract-hire role. This company is one of the online leaders in providing a platform that allows users to find the best travel lodges in any area they are located in. As a Sr. Java Engineer, you will be building out their backend platform, implementing new tools, work on important, new development projects for this team and company as they continue to grow and scale with the increase in online, remote learning.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Java coding
- Working with Spring Boot frameworks
- Microservices experience
- Experience working with SQL or other MySQL database tools
- Experience working within AWS environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in messaging tools (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.)
- Experience designing and building out backend architectures
What You Will Be Doing
- Java Coding 75%
- New tool implementation: 25%
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.