At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and support their customers for life. Freshworks products help business support employees so they can better serve their customers. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks' suite of products transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, includes Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales CRM (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM and marketing automation), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
More than 50,000 businesses, including Discover, Honda, Hugo Boss, Klarna, Manchester United, Puma, and TaylorMade, trust Freshworks to increase their customer's lifetime value. In addition, Freshworks has received numerous accolades, ranking on the prestigious Forbes' Cloud 100 and on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work list.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 offices to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by the world's leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. For more information visit .
Freshworks is seeking UI/UX Design Lead who is self-driven, compassionate, and ambitious, with a consistent track record of creating innovative UI, and frictionless UX journeys for web and digital. The ideal candidate will help define and evolve the web experiences by taking a user-centric, research-based approach to problem solving. Reporting to the Creative Director of Global Digital Experience, you will have a tremendous impact across the entire digital ecosystem of Freshworks by creating experiences that maximizes engagement, tells the transformative stories of our products, grows the marketing pipeline, and amplifies our brand. You will help translate business goals into frictionless UX while building trust and engagement with internal partners and stakeholders.
Provide strong UX/UI design leadership
• Challenge the status quo, champion bold ideas, and inspire ongoing innovation.
• Help drive creation, and evolution of digital design system, UX/UI patterns, and templates
• Use a metrics and research-driven approach to analyze, create, and evangelize design and experience strategy to internal and external partners
Improve Web Conversions
• Simplify and optimize web journeys to increase Free Trial conversion rates
• Nurture leads more effectively with personalized web, email, and social media journeys
• Provide trustworthy, facts-rich content to engage, persuade leads to take action
• Design simple, data-driven, responsive, and accessible web experiences that will delight Freshworks' users
• Help build a design system for dotcom from the ground up, including the creation of UX patterns, sticker sheets, UI components, interaction models, animations, and documentation in collaboration with development team
• Partner with content strategy, research, and analytics to continually optimize and evolve the design and template system
• Foster UX Partnerships to effectively partner with Strategy, Business Owners, User Research, Localization & Translation, Development, Analytics, and Brand teams located in India, US, and around the globe
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to discover user needs through research, data and/or insights and address them via actionable high-quality web UX
• Be an advocate of user-centered design principles and articulate design rationale and share insight into design solutions
• Collaborate closely with visual design, copywriting, animation, illustration, photography and video to infuse design strategy with breakthrough artwork and content
• Provide support to strategists and researchers to create personas, journeys, mental models, and other design thinking artifacts and to SEO, analytics, and campaign teams to optimize the user experience across multiple digital touchpoints
• Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends, and propose new ways to elevate our design process and systems
• Mentor and collaborate with other designers, strategists, and researchers
• 8+ years of experience in designing websites as well as developing and applying digital design systems
• Expertise in designing for web, email, and apps across mobile, tablet, and desktop
• Command of design and presentation tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision, Miro, Keynote, PowerPoint
• Passion for designing beautiful, usable, and accessible web experiences
• Ability to articulate design strategy, rationale, perspective, and present design concepts to partners in various organizations and levels
• Strong understanding of UX processes and usability principles
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously while effectively managing timelines and delivering quality work on-time
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
• Ability to provide mentorship and guidance to junior designers on the team
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
• An impressive portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
• Proven ability to thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment and be highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable receiving and delivering constructive feedback.
• Intellectually curious. Ability to think big - constantly pushing boundaries and elevating the expectations of what's possible.
• A blend of both B2B and B2C marketing experience is highly preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.