Cognizant is looking for a Sr Developer/Lead
in developing customized product for our clients. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role. Education Details:
BS or Equivalent Technical Skills-
- Roles and Responsibilities :
- Should have experience working in Mainframe skills along with additional experience in Life Insurance Domain.
- Also need to provide Batch support and to work on Service Requests Incident tickets .
- Coordination with other stakeholders and Vendors Participate in Weekly Status calls with Client working with Clients for Business requirements.
- Must have clear oral and written communication skills Must be willing and able to express new ideas concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face to face and via remote working tools .
- Should have strong database knowledge in Sql Server DB2 Day to day task requires the ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines .
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the Fastest Growing "All Star" by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant leverages a highly flexible business model, a seamless global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of world-class companies that are leaders in their own space.