Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Senior-Level Publicly Available Information (PAI) Analyst
PAE provides a range of Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Commercial analytic and operational support, risk analysis, analytic outreach, red teaming, and event support services. We pride ourselves in developing creative, customized, and flexible approaches that meet our clients' evolving and dynamic needs.
PAE company is seeking exceptionally qualified Senior Level Publicly Available Information Analysts (PAI) to support USSOCOM.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.Responsibilities and Duties:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- He/she is responsible for researching, developing, and presenting intelligence products at the operational level for senior leaders including CT and regional analysis, GEOINT, HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT/PAI, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
- Shall interface with other intelligence organizations to fully prepare teams for exploitation of enemy personnel, as well as prepare post screening analytical products and assessments supporting targeting efforts, and threat analysis.
- He/she is responsible for the production of intelligence assessments and products in support of deployed SOF Task Forces to enable the F3EAD targeting cycle.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and presenting PAI intelligence products at the tactical and operational.
- Shall research emerging open source and social media applications of social networking, collaborates with industry and academia subject matter experts, and interfaces with other Government agencies to identify new and emerging social network analysis methodologies, techniques, and analytical tools.
- Shall also identify and support the collection of open-source data to support multi-intelligence fusion analysis in a collaborative environment.
- Shall have advanced targeting skills and firsthand experience targeting networks, individuals within networks, and identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
- Shall have a deep understanding of the F3EAD targeting cycle as well as the current data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and proficiency using current analytic tools, databases and Intelligence and operational systems is required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five (5) years at the operational level.
- Shall be highly proficient in utilizing current intelligence related automation, applications, tools, and databases to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Must possess strong briefing skills.
- Shall possess a working knowledge of the F3EAD Targeting methodology to include broad knowledge of additional intelligence disciplines and significant demonstrable experience in their field capable of leading analytical efforts culminating in products.
- Working knowledge of social media applications and advanced knowledge on all aspects of Open-Source research including methodologies and systems.
- Strong backgrounds required in the following analytical areas: Regional analysis, Geopolitical analysis, and HUMINT/SIGINT analysis.
- SOF and or CT intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government issued security clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement