WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) in a Client Focused role within BCG's Marketing, Sales, & Pricing Practice Area, you will work in a growing global team helping to grow our Ecommerce offering, delivering impactful client work to help clients to build and optimize Ecommerce and Digital Sales channels. You will do this by utilizing your own individual expertise and institutional assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). You will contribute on client projects and proposals by contributing relevant analysis and insights and help case teams create strong impact for the client. While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design / develop solutions.
As a Client Focused Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will support commercialization efforts for the Ecommerce offering, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
BCG's Ecommerce team helps clients to build new avenues for commercial growth, both launching and optimizing Ecommerce, as well as 3rd party Ecommerce channels. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will bring experience in Ecommerce product management, digital experience design, tech stack and vendor selection. You will also work cross-sector, with experience from either Telecoms, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Travel, Hospitality, or B2B sectors being advantageous.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Designing customer experiences and developing the product roadmap
- Evaluating specific company needs and applying technology solutions
- Developing and overseeing Agile delivery plans
- Communicating with stakeholders and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Broad experience across various eCommerce technology environments
- 1-2+ years of consulting experience with a focus on Ecommerce product management and delivery, business / technology requirements analysis, and vendor selection and implementation for eCommerce tech stack; candidates with consulting experience strongly preferred
- In lieu of consulting experience, 2+ years minimum industry experience required; 3-6+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English; other languages requested in certain locations
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As a Client Focus KT, you will work face to face with clients and with BCG Project Leaders, Associates and Consultants. In the period between cases, you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA's business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Candidates should be aware that BCG currently maintains a policy requiring all US & Canada based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. BCG is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so as provided under applicable federal, state, provincial and local law.