Spalding Consulting, Inc.
is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst - Contingent
in Patuxent River, MD
. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time/Contingent
- Leads the planning, implementation, upgrading, or monitoring of security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks.
- Propose and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure.
- Respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least ten (10) years of experience performing duties in at least three (3) duties found in the Senior Information Security Analyst description
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
Must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, or Management related disciplines plus two (2) years of additional work experience performing the duties similar to the Experience Requirements below may be substituted for a Masters degree.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.