Reporting to the Senior Director, you will perform complex analysis of financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate information for strategic and operational decisions. Coordinate key enterprise financial processes. Minimum 5 years related experience.
- You will work with assigned partners to provide recommendations that ensure sound financial decisions are made.
- Provide financial guidance to assigned functional and business cost center owners.
- Conduct monthly financial and forecasting presentations to leadership teams.
- Coordinate and communicate enterprise financial processes including forecast, key business drivers, period close, annual operating plan, and strategic plan. Enable leadership to own these processes.
- You will provide financial analysis; needs will depend on assigned function.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional general business and financial experience preferably within CPG industry.
- Background in P&L and Balance Sheet management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Experience effectively working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Experience with SAP or other multi-dimensional database tool preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, including leveraging analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions.
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace
Conagra's culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Chicago office 3 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.