Senior Embedded Software Engineer
This client develops and produces leading edge battery management equipment and services for the global automotive industry. They have now become the leading provider of equipment to service electric vehicles.
They're looking for a talented Senior Embedded Engineer to come in and focus on the architecture, design, development, and testing of embedded product software, utilizing RTOS, i2C, USB, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, and Git. This is a hybrid position with onsite days located in Willowbrook, IL.
What you'll need
- Minimum 5-8 years of Embedded software development experience
- Robust understanding of hardware design and schematics
- Strong communicator, both orally and written
- Previous in-depth experience using embedded C
- Solid understanding with embedded RTOS such as FreeRTOS
- Good design sense and creative drive, both visually and in terms of software
- Ability to work in a global team environment and interact with engineers in locations around the world.
- Previous experience with communication protocols such as i2C, SPI, USB, CAN, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi communications
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Crucible
- Familiarity with Android
- Experience with direct customer interaction
What You Will Be Doing
- Embedded C
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with match.
- Paid leave
- Parental leave
*Applicants must live in the US and be currently authorized to work in the US without sponsorship on a full-time basis now and in the future.*