We are currently seeking Senior Application Programmerwithin the Software and Applications Engineering (SAE) Division. The candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience designing, developing, modifying, testing, and debugging mobile and web, with a particular focus on mobile application development. The successful candidate should also have a strong desire to learn new technologies, to become an expert in their field, and the willingness and confidence to develop safety-class, mission-critical software.
- Devise logic procedures, flowcharts, and coding to design, develop, analyze, modify, test, debug and evaluates software to meet functional requirements for functional
- Develops conversion, system integration and system implementation
- Gathers reporting requirements and recommends and implements
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming
- Arranges, prepares and conducts meetings, workshops and presentations as required.
- Provides training and support to end user customers in IST and in other Laboratory functions as Trains users in conversion and implementation of system.
- Adheres to Laboratory and IST policies and programs concerning the Laboratory's information
- Researches, assembles, and/or evaluates information or data regarding industry practices or applicable regulatory changes affecting information system policies or programs; recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system
- Familiarity with JDK Editions and versions including Oracle/Sun, IBM, and OpenJDK.
- Experience developing solutions using standard JEE frameworks such as servlets, JPA, JSF, etc.
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful or SOAP services.
- EDRMS, Documentum, Aproove experience a plus
- Education/Experience - This position requires a relevant bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ryde Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Ryde Technologies will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.