Immediate need for a talented Senior Application Architect
with experience in the Banking Industry
. This is a 12+ Months
contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Pennington,NJ.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 22-52542 Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Architected large Cloud migration or deployment solutions.
- Deep understanding of one of the public cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Designed, developed and deployed applications to cloud.
- Collaborated effectively with product managers, dev leads and developers.
- Familiarity with most and expert at a few of modern architectural concepts like Event driven, Domain driven design, Microservices, Batch, NoSQL and Resiliency.
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of architects or cloud engineers in building solutions and applications for the cloud.
- Evangelize development of reusable assets to accelerate cloud adoption.
- Lead the selection of a migration approach to migrate workloads to cloud or architecting a Greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications.
- Provide guidance on engineering methodologies, CICD pipelines and cloud best practices.
- Provide hands on expertise on architecting Cloud native applications.
- Be responsible for designing and standardizing technical architecture for cloud migration. Define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- Develop standardized transformation tools & accelerators, Future Roadmap, Point of View/ Though leadership, Maturity Models, Assessments, Reference Architecture, Technology Evaluation Criteria/ Comparison framework.
- Perform Pilots for migration of workloads on IAAS/ PAAS.
- Conceptualize and build Business Cases Templates that provide ROI/ TCO.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate risks, assumptions, issues and decisions in the journey of modernization.
- Compare various architecture options based on feasibility and impact & propose actionable plans.
- Work with vendors to identify solutions for business problems.
- Create Infrastructure solutions using Linux/Unix/Windows & recommended Storage architectures.
- Own a module, solution or an entire solution.
- Be willing to code using programming language like Java or .NET, Infrastructure automation tools like Terraform or YAML, JSON.
- Advise and assist Line of Business Tech teams in migrating workloads on Cloud
- Write technical blogs, participate in internal forums.
- Develop awareness on emerging technologies, their potential application for service offerings and product development.
Our client is a leading Banking Industry Type
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.