We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.
ICFs Digital Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking a Senior Security Analyst to support upcoming needs with our federal customers.
Our Digital Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our clients business.
The FDA Digital Services Center provides PaaS and SaaS offerings to the FDA and it's offices with a focus on delivering modernized, quality, software, as well as hosted services. The DSC works with multiple vendors to host applications and provide a platform utilizing industry best practices and standards. The DSC offers support services in the form of helpdesk support, application development support, and advisory support for the FDA offices.
ICF is a Primary Partner in the federal space: We are one of the largest federally focused Appian practices with 85-90 trained consultants and a deep center of excellence, with solid best practices. ICF will pay for certifications, and we offer an expansive digital learning platform via our training portal. Employees enjoy various training based on job level and skillset, other training and study guides for various certification areas and in person training hosted by Appian.
Come work and learn with us!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian BPM
- 2+ years of experience developing Appian Plugin
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
- 2+ year of experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
- 1+ experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
- 3+ years of experience in all phases of software development for large-scale business critical applications following Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in the design and implementation of SOAP and REST Web Service.
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
- Green Card Holder or US Citizenship required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Certified Appian Level 1 Developer (Certified Associate Developer).
- Certified Level 2 Appian Developer or Certified Level 3 Appian Developer
- Experience working with Appian Tempo.
- Java developer experience is a strong plus.
- 2+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- Experience defining and documenting architecture for technology implementations leveraging different architectural views.
- Exposure to common industry platforms and programming languages Appian BPM, IBM WebSphere, Mule, LAMP/JBOSS, HADOOP, Java, Microsoft/.Net is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Application integration (SOA, ESB) and n-tier client-server architectures preferred
- Experience working with Appian Sites.
- Java developer with Maven builds experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
AN22 Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy () .
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law () and Pay Transparency Statement () .
DC Remote Office (DC99)