Surgery-Oncology opening in Rochester, Minnesota. Job ID: 10618Practice Details
- Searching for a full-time surgeon interested in a breast surgical oncology practice
- Candidates at or eligible for Associate Professor level academic rank are preferred
- Our busy and growing breast surgery practice is supported by a multidisciplinary team that encompasses all aspects of treatment for benign and malignant breast disease as well as management of high-risk patients
- This collaboration allows the breast surgeons to be highly efficient with greater than 80% of surgical consultations resulting in operative management
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Physician Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqft
Main floor living at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view. Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet. This home can be yours for $389,900.
The Community. Rochester combines the comfort of small city living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul.
The Employer. A world-class academic medical center that is consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of America s "Best Hospitals." The multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first."
Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 71 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles to Madison, WI
- 237 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles to Omaha, NE
- Crossroads College
- University of Minnesota Rochester
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester
- Riverland Community College (35 miles)
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms, gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000 square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice skating events for ten months.
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and many shopping opportunities.
- University square has several department and antique stores.