HUNTERDON BREWING COMPANY - WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ
Second Shift Loader/Unloader
Founded in 1996 as a New Jersey craft brewery, Hunterdon Brewing has been focused on perfecting craft beer for over 25 years. In 2000, Hunterdon Brewing became a beer distributor of local craft breweries. Bringing on a knowledgeable and passionate sales team, Hunterdon Brewing quickly became the largest craft beer distributor in New Jersey, servicing the entire state from the mountains to the city to the shore. After becoming part of The Sheehan Family Companies, one of the largest distributor networks in America, Hunterdon Brewing now has over 150 full-time employees and delivers over 1.5 million cases of beer throughout New Jersey on a yearly basis.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals that are looking to be a part of an exciting industry! Our Warehouse Associates make a major impact as they are the ones who keep us going. The Warehouse Associates will be working independently and collaboratively with a team of 15-20 other associates. Some duties may include, picking orders of cases and kegs of beer and load trucks to prepare them for delivery the next morning. Warehouse Associates will be busy all the time! You will be working with new and well-maintained equipment, the latest warehouse technology, and perform your work in a clean warehouse environment. We offer in-house training (including forklift certification) and will fully prepare you to be successful in your role.
Tuesday - Friday, 12:00pm-till job is completed (10-hour shifts)
- Build mixed pallet orders for retail delivery
- Load and unload trucks using hand truck and ride on pallet jack
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the warehouse to exceed wholesaler equity standards
- Stock warehouse in an efficient manner ensuring proper stock rotation
- Repetitive manual handling of half barrels, quarter barrels and cases of beer
- Other duties as assigned
Why Join Us?
- Competitive pay starting at $18.50 per hour.
- Overtime pay potential
- 401K + profit sharing.
- Cell Phone discounts
- PTO + holidays.
- Platinum-level health coverage including medical, dental and vision insurance with $0 in-network deductible and low premium contributions
- EAP Program with work-life services
- Tuition assistance
- In-house training program (including forklift certification). Training for anyone interested to obtain their CDL.
- State-of-the-art warehouse technology and equipment and pristine warehouse working environment
What It Takes to Work Here:
- High School Diploma or GED- Preferred but not required
- Lives within less than 30 minutes.
- Previous shift experience is highly desired.
- Prior Warehouse and Forklift experience is highly preferred, but not required (we provide in house training).
- Ability to do physical/manual labor.
- Ability to meet productivity goals.
*All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam.
*In applying for this job and providing your phone number, you are authorizing the Sheehan Family Companies to contact you via text message for recruiting purposes. You may opt out of text messaging at any time.
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.