Hiring Immediately – Free Training
Starting salary: $26.00
BONUS: up to $2500 sign on
Location: 2161 Foster Avenue, Wheeling, IL 60090
Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
At Septran, Inc., getting students to school safely, on time, and ready to learn® is what we do. The diverse teams that make up National Express and our affiliated companies have a wide range of skills, professional experience and expertise that drive industry leadership in the transportation sector. National Express offers countless opportunities for career development in transportation. After one hundred years of business, our workforce sets the standard for world-class customer service and positive employee relations.
Perks & Benefits:
- No Experience Necessary
- CDL Training Provided and Paid Company Training
- Paid Weekly
- 20 Hours Per Week Guarantee, additional hours available
- Retention Bonuses up to $1,437.50 p/yr
- Attendance Bonus up to $1250 p/yr
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Monday to Friday, Part-Time Morning and Afternoons
- Able to make a difference in a child’s day, every day!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license for 3 years
- DOT Physical and Drug Screen required
At National Express our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
In response to COVID-19 and in accordance with Health guidelines, all cleaning and disinfecting protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 are in place.