Are you ready to apply cutting-edge technologies to solve real world problems? Do you thrive in an environment where people leverage technology and processes to build innovative and sustainable solutions? You might just be a perfect fit for the CDO team. Since 1995, CDO Technologies has delivered the best solutions for unique business problems in the commercial and federal sectors ranging from Asset Management to IT Services. CDO employees demonstrate integrity, embrace teamwork, and embody a Can Do attitude in the delivery of superior customer service. Position Summary:
This position is a System Administration, Storage AND Workstation Support Subject Matter Expert to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.Primary Duties/Responsibilities:
- Contractor shall provide Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Solaris and Linux system administration support as detailed below.
- Contractor shall provide documented Operational views of new installations and upgrades
- Contractor shall sustain remote management services and connectivity for 800 fiber-connected desktops, 100 help desk tickets per month; maintain self-serve software application catalogs with 100 titles responding to new requests within five (5) business days
- Roaming Windows profiles for approximately 200 personnel
- Programs and applications to be supported are VMWare ESX, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SharePoint 2010/2013, SCCM, WSUS, Flexira, AdminStudio, Windows Server, Citrix, Windows Terminal Services, Hummingbird, Samba, Vintela Authentication Services, MS Cluster Services, Active Directory, Host Based Security System (HBSS) BMC/Remedy, Symantec Antivirus Server, McAfee Antivirus Server, Outlook, Internet Information Server, Adobe products, and various scripting languages including Perl, PowerShell, VB Script
- Solaris and RHEL operating systems (OS)
- Programs and applications to be supported are Network Information System (NIS), Domain Name Server (DNS), Vintela Authentication Services, RedHat Satellite Server, Zenoss Enterprise Network Modeling, Oracle, BMC/Remedy, Jumpstart, NetBackup, StorNext Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM), Veritas HSM, Veritas Clusters, IBRIX, ZFS, VMWare, IBM AIX, Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM), Virtual Box, Samba, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Web Services, eXmeritus, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, Firefox, Adobe, Symantec, Secure Messaging and Routing Terminal Server (Smart) and Smart.neXt, VMWare ESX and Consolidated Backup Server, and YUM repositories, Open Office and various programming/scripting languages including Fortran, C, C++, Perl, Java, Bourne and Korn Shell
- Windows/Unix/Linux and hardware admin certifications (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Possess TS/SCI clearance
- Possess & maintain Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification as required by Air Force Manual (AFMAN) 17-1303, Department of Defense (DoD) Directive 8140.01, and DoD 8570.01-M.(such as Security+ CE)
Clearance:CDO is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+/A+, and/or Red Hat Certified Engineer/Technician) are highly desirable
- Certificate of Expertise in Security-Enhanced Linux or significant experience (3-5 years) with Security-Enhanced Linux highly desirable