Salesforce Systems Engineer
Job Description:What You'll Be Doing:
What We Are Looking For:
- Analyze and design Salesforce solution of business complex projects where currently no functionality exists.
- Partner with business for process analysis and provide solutions options to align with the key business strategies and to solve for business pain points.
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements as part of the innovation lab team for Salesforce new project intake.
- Grooms JIRA tickets and works with development team for development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Executes, assesses, and troubleshoots software programs and applications.
- Supports the analysis and amends software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participates in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor.
- Designs, develops, and documents specifications for new project intake.
- Guides developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of new project intake.
What's In It For You:
- Salesforce experience required
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Certification Preferred
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing and new solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$91,600.00 - $165,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.