Salesforce Community, Sales, Service Cloud Solution Architect - Remote working possible
Empiric are currently working alongside a leading car manufacture looking for a Salesforce Community, Sales, Service Cloud Solution Architect. Our client is one of the fastest growing organisations in the UK, with renowned employee retention and training. They are looking to grow Salesforce and are keen to hire talented salesforce experts within the Community, Service and Sales Cloud.
This unique offer is a big chance for a Salesforce Solution Architect to take their career to the next level, to design the key technical components of the solution and help direct our technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables
Salesforce Solutions Architect knowledge/experience:
- Experience with all of the following Community, Sales and Service Cloud
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Architect
- Stakeholder management experience
- Salesforce/CRM experience
- Proven integration experience
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred Has strong ability and mental agility when presenting solutions, creates proposals and close sales based on thoughtful analysis of customer needs and expectations.
- Knowledge of software design principles
- Term: 12 - 18 Months plus extensions
- Rate: Excellent day rate + Starter Bonus + Free Lunch Club experience + Free English Premier League Match Ticket
- Fancy free a lunch club ... on Empiric don't miss this opportunity.
For more details about rates etc and more information about the project, please contact Woody on (see below)