Fancy an opportunity that takes you to Miami, possibly twice a year?
Are you money motivated with a thirst for rapid career progression?
Do you have strong consultative skills ?
Are you looking for that work life balance?
If you have answered yes please read on .
My Client is a revolutionary corporate membership organisation that is a major game changer in their industry sectors. With a robust digital platform to showcase operations assessments, content, events and education, they are now looking for additional talent to join its US, London and global remote teams across its sales floor.
With an enviable list of investors from many global brands, this is not a company to not ignore for 2022, these are major game changers with a niche industry that is revolutionising how Companies are spearheading their carbon footprint.
The client now requires the Sales Development Representative (SDR- Sales Executive- Delegate Sales) to drive new business and upsell to existing accounts. You will be tasked with selling to C-level executives and teams the best niche Events for the industry globally. Essentially being charged with driving exposure and building credibility among experienced practitioners while driving a pipeline to the global community.
- Growing and managing the membership targeting C-level executives
- Whitespace target accounts to uncover appropriate prospects
- Prospect and Client engagement responsibilities
- Develop a multi-touch outreach campaign to engage new and existing prospects - utilising all modes of communication.
- Liaising with C-level executives to discuss their needs and provide solutions from our events portfolio.
- Coordinate with peers, sharing insights, collaborating on strategies and ensuring they provide the most appropriate solutions to all prospects and customers.
- Achieve or exceed annual quotas set by leadership to support the growth of our business and retention of existing clients.
- Market Research
- Gain a deep understanding of the markets and functions the companies sells to, with a primary focus on the niche sector.
- Utilise understanding of current trends to frame prospect outreach and conversations.
- Update CRM with new contacts, pipeline, and weekly forecasts.
- Planning week effectively to ensure weekly goals and sales metrics are achieved.
- Either a university Degree or proven 2+year experience in new business, inside sales or sales executive or Similar position (delegate or sponsorship sales, SAAS Sales).
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and over web presentations, with an aptitude for fostering long-term relationships.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to hit pre-agreed targets.
- Previous experience working with C-level executive
- Experience working in a fast-growth business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced pension/401k
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Enhanced parental leave - 6 months of full pay
- Life insurance
Salary to £35k basic plus high uncapped bonus scheme