Does a dynamic, exciting and results driven fast-paced environment catch your attention? Are you ready to join a company with tremendous growth opportunities? At Stanton Optical and My Eyelab we call our sales associates Manager in Training because we invest in developing our future leaders from the moment they join our family. As a Manager in Training, you will create an easy and memorable experience for all of our patients and customers when assisting them throughout our unique sales process to fulfill their eyewear needs. We are looking to match self motivated individuals with a role where they are ultimately in charge of their earning and career potential. About us:
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nations fastest growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include: Vision:
Modernizing the eye care experience for all people Mission:
Making eye care easy Values: iCARE
- Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our commitments.
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Greet our patients and customers as they enter the store, identify patients needs to ensure an easy and memorable experience while providing promotional products and services available. Answer customers inquiries
- Assists patients and customers to choose eyewear that best fit their budget requirements as well as eyecare needs. Troubleshoot and identify problems related to prescription.
- Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solutions to remedy situations.
- Attain sales goals established while complying with company and local policies and procedures.
- Adhering to quality control standards including OSHA and other safety requirements.
- Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties when necessary
- Other duties as assigned and required
Are you the perfect fit?
- You have 1+ year of proven track record of delivering outstanding customer service while exceeding sales goals in a fast paced retail environment
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our company?
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
- Optical experience is a plus