Apply Here -
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
POSSIBLE RELOCATION AVAILABLE - PLEASE ASK YOUR RECRUITER!
URGENT: We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse - Critical Care to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base, California.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be pleasantly surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
- Status: Full time
- Rate: $85.00 / Hourly (with NO relocation or bonus selected)
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday, 14/12 hour shifts per 28 days. (Day Shift) or (Night Shift).
- Bonus: Relocation Package available IF lower NYE rate selected.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse - Critical Care must have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), or as otherwise identified in the TO.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is required for the Critical Care Unit. The candidate must possess pediatric advanced life support (PALS). Completion of critical care training course or completion of an equitable platform (i.e., Essentials of Critical Care Orientation ECCO , online course from the
American Association of Critical Care Nurses preferred, but not required.
- Experience: HCW shall have a minimum of two years experience with at least one year in a critical care area of four or more beds. One year of experience must have occurred within the last 24 months.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.