Are you ready to Be Part of Something BIGGER?
Yellow Dot Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for a dynamic Residential New Construction HVAC Mechanic to join our thriving new construction team that believes in work-life balance and cares about YOU!
Yellow Dot opened its doors in 2002 and has always been focused on our valued customers, and their HVAC and Plumbing needs. Great service means matching a customer's needs to the right product and giving customers access to maintenance and service options to keep their home appliances running properly and efficiently.
- Install and inspect a variety of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Descale tubing; cut and thread pipe; make pipe and low voltage connections.
- Provides proper methods of storing and maintaining tools, equipment, and supplies in a safe and orderly condition.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Adjust system controls to setting recommended by manufacturer to balance system, using hand tools.
- Teach and instruct helper on the installation of an HVAC system.
- Interpret and work from plans, diagrams, and specifications.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions and instructions.
- Work independently with little direction and work cooperatively with others.
- Capable of climbing and working at heights, walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting, bending, pushing, and moving objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Listening and speaking to exchange information.
- Expected to demonstrate leadership and teamwork.
- Notify field supervisor on the progress of his helpers.
- Accountable for the completion of assigned jobs.
- Assures that crew complies with safety, company and builders policies.
We offer a rewarding career path with great benefits, flexible schedules, professional and on-the-job training and growth plans. Come be a part of the team our customers call the finest in the industry.
- Reliable, Year-Round Work
- Weekly Paychecks
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Matched 401k
- 2 - 3 years of experience in the installation of HVAC systems.
- Working knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Good Driving Record
- Customer Oriented Attitude
Be part of something new and exciting. Join an integrity-driven, family-oriented team. Take a leap towards something BIGGER!