Remote - Master Data Manager At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. Job Overview
TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals. A Day in the Life
What your background should look like:
- Serve as global centralized subject matter expert for master data management and governance.
- Able to identify process gap vs standard process, design and lead process maturity measurement for on-going diagnosis and own master data management strategy globally.
- Establish and implement master data management capabilities and best practices aligned with critical stakeholders across the organization. Partner with functional leaders in region to set up skill network, drive competency improvement and promote best- practices.
- Establish consistent metrics to measure quality of master data and implement solutions. Define improvement projects/Kaizen initiatives for process standardization globally to address and mitigate existing cross regional planning issues and enable the regional team to deploy and execute accordingly.
- Understand the technology and IT landscape of transactional systems, data management and master data layers to analytics and applications, prefer experiences in SAP, SAP IBP, IBP I.O and IBP response or related environment.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities managing expert network globally, driving change management and communication in different levels and functions within organization.
- Identify risks and drive continuous improvement in master data management through technological innovation, operational improvement and championing adoptions.
- Bachelor or masters degree in supply chain, information management, business administration.
- 5-10 years of experience in master data management field related to manufacturing, logistics and supply chain
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, SAP IBP, or relevant end to end planning tool in a global planning environment is preferred.
- Deep understanding of master data management, data governance and associated technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing a business transformation initiative, process and system implementation project with solid business improvement result and cross-functional teams
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers) ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter. COMPENSATION
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $74,000 - $111,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits. EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Winston Salem, NC, US, 27
City: Winston Salem
Travel: 10% to 25%
Requisition ID: 81855
Alternative Locations: Remote