Sign On Bonus of $20,000 and Relocation Bonus up to $5,000 for qualified candidates with one year of experience or more.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a Float Pool Nurse you can be a part of change.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Float Pool Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse in the Float Pool you will provide the best possible preventative, supportive, and nursing care to each patient based upon the nursing process and in accordance with hospital policy and procedures. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role:
- You will provide support to the Float/Transition Pool to fill in for ill calls and times of high census or to cover for LOA's. You will be required to float to all nursing units where competencies have been completed.
- You will be required to take patients and function in full capacity on each nursing unit assigned.
- You will evaluate and document each patient's response to medication, interventions, and procedures.
- You will formulate and coordinate individualized patient's plan of care based on assessment of patient's needs. Keeps patient and/or significant others informed of plan of care.
- You will maintain patient safety during all aspects of nursing intervention and documents safety measures in patient's medical record.
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 7 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse License issued by Idaho or Compact
- Drivers License
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the region's healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Float Pool Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
Recruiter: Questions feel free to reach out to Tanya Covert, Recruiter vert@ or via text/telephone 208.709.2261 (mobile)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.