Regional Recruitment Lead - Up to 30k, plus 2.5k car allowance per annum. Based in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for a Regional Recruitment Lead with knowledge of the Nursing and Social Care sector to join Excelcare in our Milton Keynes region, covering 5 Care Homes in Bletchley, Neath Hill, Newport Pagnell and Great Linford. The regional office is based at the Great Linford site.
Excelcare are a forward thinking, privately owned care provider with 32 care and nursing homes, a supported accommodation arm and home care division.
You will work closely with the Regional Operations Director, Hiring Managers, and the central Support Office Recruitment Team to provide a comprehensive recruitment service from end to end. You'll have the opportunity to work with a well-established and fun team.
This post is subject to compliance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 ("the Regulations"), which requires the post holder to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- Use of our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and on-boarding database
- Developing new and innovative ways to recruit within the homes and local community
- Organising Open days and attending relevant recruitment fairs
- Regular travel to the different sites as required
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that the recruitment processes are followed and time to hire is reduced and personnel files are compliant
- Work closely with administrators/managers in the home to ensure candidates are communicated with throughout the recruitment process
- Delivery of necessary reports and statistics on outstanding hours/vacancies, KPI's and targets set for the delivery of recruitment outcomes
- Forward thinking and ability to forecast recruitment trends and act upon them in a timely manner
What we can offer:
- £2,500 car allowance per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding £300 for every person you refer
- DBS certificate paid by Excelcare
- Employee of the month - £100 for outstanding contribution
T's and C's apply
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.