R&D Engineer for Clinical Objective Monitoring (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Develop future measurement technologies for Hearing Implants
- Program and test research platforms (e.g. prototypes)
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary project stakeholders
- Design, analyze and support scientific studies in clinical environment
- Develop algorithms for data analysis and process large amounts of data
- Masters' degree or higher degree (University, FH) in computer science, engineering, technology, or natural science
- Very good knowledge in object-oriented programming C#, Python (ideally C++), as well as good software engineering practices (version control, documentation, unit-testing etc.)
- Knowledge in data formats (XML, SQL, JSON ...) and databases (Sqlite, MS SQL, Redis, ...)
- Experience in machine learning, signal processing, and electronics beneficial
- Good communication skills in English both written and spoken; independent and precise way of working
Further information Minimum Salary
Annual gross salary from € 50,018.16, based on professional qualification and experience.
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Marina Engl.
MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 130 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2,400 employees around the world.
Want to join a company that helps bring the joy of sound to people with hearing loss? Apply now!
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel (0) 5