Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Quality Data Analyst Monday-Friday 8am-5pm About Role
- This role plays a dual role in Data Management
- Developing and maintaining Quality Assurance(QA) processes
- Writing process documentation and training team members
- Auditing work product from various sources within the organization.
Preferred but not required
- Proven applicable experience and performance record within the department or related external experience.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accountability, ownership, and commitment to quality.
- An independent worker who will take the initiative to ensure goals are met.
- Ability to work under pressure with changing objectives and deadlines.
- Creative problem solver and strong team work ethic.
- Highly reliable and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills/Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to train other team members
- 4 year degree from accredited university.
- Previous experience with electronic document processing.
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Previous experience performing audits.
- Previous experience creating and documenting processes.
- E-Discovery experience
- Apply and monitor controls across Data Management.
- Administer and analyze audits to support system automations.
- Scrutinize existing processes used by Data Management QA.
- Running weekly cross team meetings with the relevant Processing Team
- Develop and vet new processes for QA, including training and documentation.
- Report on quality and throughput.
- Communicates with counterparts in different global locations.
- Passes on proper information and tasks to team members in other shifts.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Liaise with Operational teams to review defects, determine corrective actions and implement the most efficient processes while mitigating the associated risks.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy . At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.