Who we are
Chopra Global is a modern healthcare company positioned at the intersection of science and spirituality. Anchored by the life's teachings and research of Dr. Deepak Chopra, a global thought leader and pioneer in integrative health, our signature programs are clinically-proven to improve numerous parameters of health that contribute to improved physical, mental and spiritual well-being. The Company's portfolio includes: digital content, meditations and masterclasses, teacher certifications, live events and personalized retreats, including Perfect Health, a groundbreaking, preventative health platform created over 20 years ago. By providing tools, guidance and community, Chopra Global aims to engage one billion people in the well-being movement, making a healthy, peaceful and joyful life accessible to all.
Chopra Global is currently seeking a QA Analyst to execute our daily testing initiatives. The position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager and works closely with our web and mobile teams in the development and execution of proprietary Chopra product releases.
The QA Analyst must exercise good judgment, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving skills. As a member of our team, you must enjoy working in a dynamic, extremely fast-paced environment, where no two days are alike. Position Requirements
Keys for Success
- 3-4+ years' experience in manual QA engineering environment
- Prior QA Testing Experience on consumer-facing web and mobile apps with UX Troubleshooting Experience
- Experience working in teams on software projects in Agile environments
- Experience writing/executing test plans and/or business requirements
- Experience constructing and presenting status reports
- Experience with test case management software and can manage test cases with software
- Experience with Charles Proxy, Postman, and or Proxyman
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and performance benchmarking such as Selenium, Appium, Expresso, XCUITests
- Review and analyze system feature specifications
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to develop effective strategies and end to end test plans
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Report bugs and errors to appropriate development teams
- Ability to discuss highly technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with close-knit product teams beginning the test approach as the user stories are being written
- Experience with testing audio-based applications
Our staff members work hard and in return we offer great benefits:
• Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k)
• 3 weeks paid time off
• Access to our programs, events and ALL of our digital materials
• Employee trainings and fun monthly events through our Employee Wellness program
• The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, goal-oriented people who are passionate about health and wellness!
• A business casual environment
• That amazing feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that what you do truly does make a difference!
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except CO, HI, AK, MA, MI, WI, D.C. and DE Equal Opportunity Employer
Chopra Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Chopra Global makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
At this time, Chopra Global is not interested in partnering with any third-party recruitment providers. Any candidate information received by employees of Chopra Global will be considered free of charge and will go through our normal recruitment process.