Jakks Pacific Inc. is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products with a wide range of products that feature some of the most popular brands and children s toy licenses in the world. We are currently seeking a Demand Planning Specialist for the Santa Monica office.
- Coordinate production release for raw materials including electronic parts and fabrics and finished goods based on lead time and MOQ to support demands.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and operation regarding customer requirements to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Review production capacities to support demands and promotions
- Production allocation for global market and prioritize based on customer requirements
- Review product delivery/launch dates for new skus.
- Work with Hong Kong merchandising team to ensure that the volume and value were aligned with the strategic plan and production lead time.
- Data analysis for assortment planning, product cycle and product schedule
- Handle multiple brands and offer options to minimize liabilities at factories and our warehouses
- Excellent communication abilities
- Previous experience in purchasing, production planning, demand planning, or supply chain
- Advanced Excel skills
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Highly organized and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with JD Edwards or a similar ERP system is a plus
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan including a 401K plan, a casual and fun work environment, and an excellent career growth opportunity.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE