Apply for this job now
Pulmonary/Critical Care job in Murrells Inlet, SC (Physician )
- Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Job Type
- 2 Aug 2022
Apply for this job now
Pulmonology opening in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.
Pulmonary/Critical Care opening in Coastal SC
Full-time, permanent placement
Located in Murrells Inlet, SC (Myrtle Beach 25m)
Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/CC doctor to join private practice in Murrells Inlet.
- Join two pulmonology/critical care physicians and two nurse practitioners.
- These practitioners serve as consultants for ICU patients at two affiliated hospitals, which are 22 miles apart.
- The group sees outpatients in its clinic across from facility in Waccamaw.
- It is open Monday-Friday from 8 to 5.
- Join the practice to offer a balanced combination of ICU consults and clinic care.
- This practice works collaboratively with the health-system owned hospitalist service in the ICUs.
- Call will be 1:3.
- This position is supported financially by the health system for two years after which employment or partnership with the group becomes an option.
- The second fastest growing market in the country.
Murrells Inlet is an unincorporated area and census-designated place in Georgetown County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 7,547 at the 2010 census.
The fishing village of Murrells Inlet was once the lair of the infamous pirate Blackbeard. Today, its an outdoorsmans dream. No matter your boating preference, there is an experience for every taste. Start your day kayaking at sunrise or head out for a day-long, chartered deep sea fishing excursion. And when visiting what is known as the seafood capital of South Carolina, you know a delicious meal awaits after a fun-filled day. The popular MarshWalk comes alive after dark, with live music streaming from several waterfront establishments that offer spectacular views. Beautiful waterfront dining and live entertainment arent the only things Murrells Inlet has to offer. Those interested in art and history will be thrilled to discover Brookgreen Gardens, a national historic landmark showcasing the worlds largest collection of outdoor American sculpture. Across the street from Brookgreen Gardens is one of the regions two state parks, Huntington Beach State Park.
- Job Reference: 674984583-2
- Date Posted: 2 August 2022
- Recruiter: Archway Physician Recruitment
- Location: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent