Public Sector Contracts Specialist
Job Description:What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Manage the program administration, compliance, and support of State Local and Educational (SLED) Contracts such as NASPO and OMNIA and our internal federal GWACs such as GSA, NASA SEWP.
- Prepare price list updates and submission of contract modifications.
- Provide guidance on contract requirements such as client boarding, partner reporting, compliance, and teaming.
- Support contract extensions and other contract lifecycle events.
- Track, report, and pay IFF, TDR, and equivalent SLED contract fees.
- Serve as supplier/client and/or customer relationship manager.
- Serve as a point of contact for immixGroup with the program management office and Contracting Officers for GSA, customer agencies and other federal and SLED ID/IQ/GWAC/BPA/MAC contract vehicles.
- Provide input and assist in Capture and Bid & Proposal efforts.
- Coordinate interaction with supplier/client organizations and government customers.
- Prepares monthly metrics and reports for clients, government customers and/or immixGroup senior management summarizing program and compliance activities.
- Educate sales account teams and promote the use of company contracts internally and externally with government customers, clients, channel partners and system integrators.
- Implement and manage company policies with respect to contract administration.
- Train sales account teams and other internal stakeholders on contractual requirements and processes.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in contract management with significant exposure to IT product-based government programs/contracts.
- 3-5 years of experience in government procurement, contract administration and compliance regulations.
- Program/contract management experience with a combination of GSA Schedules and BPAs, SEWP, NASPO, Texas DIR, California CMAS, or similar.
- Mid-to-advanced proficiency level using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly and effectively.
What's In It For You?
- Working understanding of the FAR/DFARS and other federal/SLED procurement regulations
- Fast Learner of applications and technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced (remote) environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple responsibilities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives. immixGroup is a division of Arrow that was acquired in 2015. This division helps technology companies do business with the government.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$71,500.00 - $79,200.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.