Psych Technician - Part-Time NOC Shift- 25 hrs/week - Mukilteo
Compass Health is currently looking for a Psychiatric Technician for our E&T Facility in Mukilteo! The E&T is an inpatient psychiatric facility and requires continuous contact with patients. This position would be a great fit for an EMT or CNA!
What you will be performing
As a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team, the Psych Tech will provide a combination of social, physical, psychological, vocational, and recreational services to strengthen and enhance the capability of psychiatrically impaired persons and enable these persons to function with greater independence.
What you will be carrying along
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. AA or BA Degree in a related field preferred.
• 2+ years experience demonstrating sufficient knowledge and skills to this position.
• Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
• Current First Aid & CPR certification and Food Handlers permit, or ability to obtain within 90 days of hire. Renewed certification required every 2 years during
What you will be sharing
• Knowledge of counseling, rehabilitation, training, and treatment services provided to psychiatrically impaired adults.
• Ability to relate effectively with patients, agency staff, other community programs, and the general public.
• Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Strong computer proficiency, including keyboarding skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to utilize an electronic medical record for collaborative clinical documentation.
• Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check.
What we will be offering
As the region's largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
(benefits pro-rated for part time employees)
Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to Full-time employees
16 days of paid vacation the first year
12 sick days with great wellness day
13 paid holidays - 11 regular and 2 that you choose
Professional funds and paid education leave
Up to 2% match for the 403B Retirement plan after the first year
Automatic additional pay raises when you have your 1st & 3rd anniversary with Compass!
And much, much more!!
Compass Health is the region's largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and substance use services in Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn't stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: .
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.
Job Title: Psychiatric Technician
Program: 0 - Evaluation & Treatment Facility
Hours: Part-time-Time (25/hrs per week) - Wednesday & Thursday 7pm-7:30am
Wage: $19.15-$31.93/hr DOE