- Provide technical leadership during pre-sales cycles for Planning, Scheduling, Dispatching and Simulation function
- Coordinate with Solution Mgmt., Pre Sales, Sales for conducting demos and PoC scenarios.
- Strong Domain Knowledge , APF deployment experience, Expert understanding of optimization and simulation principles
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Bachelor's Degree Skills Certifications: Languages: Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years Work Experience: Additional Information Travel:
Yes, 25% of the Time Relocation Eligible:
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.