You're a collaborator, thrive under pressure, focus on performance, and pride yourself on coming through for our customers.
Perks - What's in it for you!
- Working for a nationally & locally recognized top employer with competitive pay, benefits, and perks
- Stable shift work guaranteed 40 hour work week with OT opportunities
- 1st Shift: Monday-Friday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 1:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- +$1/hour for working 2nd shift
- Pay starting at $17.34/hour with most team members achieving a performance level increase within 6 months
- Eligible for annual merit increases based on individual performance
- Up to $1,000 referral bonus available
- Up to 3 paid weeks off in your first year. Bumps up to 5 weeks in your second! Plus 9 major holidays.
- Low premiums and copays for medical and dental with no in-network deductible
- Free vision insurance
- Custom Ink matches $0.25 on every $1.00 you contribute up to a max of 6% of your salary
- Bright, clean and climate-controlled warehouse working environment
- Fun Custom Ink apparel and accessories
- T-shirts and jeans welcome!
- Opportunities for learning and development both inside and outside of the Production role
- Wellness Program Offerings (Healthy Snacks, On-Site Gym, Virtual Doctor)
- Free catered onsite lunch every Thursday, as well as Starbucks coffee, tea, and healthy snacks available daily
How you'll make a difference:
We seek driven, flexible, and reliable team members that will produce high quality orders for our customers by learning and mastering our custom apparel print processes.
Success on this team means:
- Keeping customer satisfaction top of mind
- Working with a high level of craftsmanship
- Achieving daily targets/goals with a drive for top performance
- Being comfortable with physically demanding, but rewarding & hands on work
- Staying flexible and adapting to a growing, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Being on time and reliable each and every day
What you'll do:
As a Skilled Production Associate, you will be essential to the creation of custom products for our customers. In this role you will be expected to show flexibility and willingness to learn a variety of roles:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Material Handling
- Screen Processing
- Screen Printing
- Digital Printing
- Quality Control
Each role in our Production facility also:
- Has clearly defined tasks and processes that are organized and optimized for productivity
- Includes repetitive actions that maximize consistent, high quality results
- Operate production equipment including: reclaim machines, printers, printing presses, and heat presses
- Provide quality control: Inspecting goods before, during, and after the print process. Ensuring each order is completed accurately and to our customer's expectations. Attention to detail is a must!
- Learn the packing, labeling and shipping process from start to finish
How you'll be evaluated:
- Productivity & Accuracy - maintaining (and striving to exceed) targeted expectations for average number of orders completed per day, and consistently accomplishing the quality of work our customers expect
- Teamwork - working collaboratively with your team providing real-time feedback to enhance teammates' and customers' experience with Custom Ink
- You will lift up to 50 lbs. and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- You have a solid track record of focused and productive work
- You are knowledgeable when it comes to computers and technology
In addition, you must share our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Cover letters are preferred (not required), Custom Ink values individuality, so use your judgment and write to us in your own voice.
CustomInk, LLC (""Custom Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please click here .
Read about our commitment to the safety of our team members during COVID-19 here .