Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities:
Cyberark Privileged Access Management :
The Senior CyberArk Security Engineer position is part of the Global Privileged Access Management Team responsible for Privileged Access Management across the enterprise. The candidate will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap and implementation of CyberArk Privileged Cloud Solution, and associated Cyberark toolsets, e.g. PSM, Remote Access, LCS, and EPM. The successful individual will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, who can work independently, on simultaneous projects, against delivery goals in a fast-paced, dynamic and technically complex environment.
- Develop the Cyberark roadmap and implementation plan for the Gallagher enterprise.
- Lead the adoption of Privileged Access Management with key stakeholders.
- Perform CyberArk server and software upgrades for on-prem servers, PSM and Remote Access, in order to stay current with CyberArk versions.
- Manage Privileged Session Management and associated policies.
- Create and manage Platforms, Policies and Safes for Privileged Cloud.
- Configure and maintain the Application Identity Manager (AIM) including the Application Service Credential Provider (ASCP).
- Responsible for Privileged User account administration for various platforms including Windows, UNIX, LDAP, Databases.
- Integrate service accounts through the IAM solution & integrating various platforms such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices with CyberArk.
- Responsible for ensuring DNA scans are run, based on defined schedules, and that associated findings are acted upon.
- Maintain documentation supporting SoPs, Design and Architecture.
- 5+ years aligned with Privileged Access Management solutions, with 2+ years specific to Cyberark Privileged Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of privileged access management (PAM) processes and practices.
- Experience with PAM Operational Tasks - Creating Safes, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User Provisioning and Entitlements, Managing Application Credentials.
- Develop/deliver privileged access management services which meet current and on-going technology needs.
- Experience in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited US college/university or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls.
- Must have Cyberark certification.
- Must possess requisite oral communication and writing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of independent work while operating in a geographically and culturally diverse peer group.
- Exudes confidence when communicating with stakeholders.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with BeyondTrust's PowerBroker, a plus.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.