eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
The eClinical Solutions Engineering team has true greenfield opportunities for software engineers who want to develop innovative revenue-generating products that are revolutionizing the life sciences industry. You will work on a team that is developing enterprise-level clinical data software. At eClinical Solutions, you will be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and accomplishments, all while contributing to the latest disruptive technology incorporating modern software architectures, data science, and advanced analytics.
You will make an impact:
As the Principal Software Architect, you will work with the software engineer team members to provide feature designs and review implementations. You will also mentor developers on best practices and good design decisions.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Research new technologies and evaluate fitness for use in the product platform
- Analyze existing features and designs for scalability and performance in order to design and recommend solutions
- Document existing and future architectural patterns
- Communicate complex ideas to technical and cross-functional colleagues
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Mastery level of software architecture and design
- Deep understanding of Microsoft .NET
- Expert level in relational and non-relational database design
- Experience with enterprise applications in a SaaS Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of AWS products and deployment
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate new technologies and present analysis of comparative pros and cons
- 10+ years in web application development and service-oriented application design preferred
- 10+ years in full-stack enterprise application development roles preferred
- 10+ years leading Software Engineering teams preferred
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.