Chromalox Inc is a $220 million international thermal electric heating business with an ambition to double in size over the next 5 years through organic and acquisitive growth. As a division of Spirax Sarco Engineering Group ($1.5B Annual Revenue/ $8B Market Cap), Chromalox is transforming it's business model from selling electric heating products to providing premium heating solutions while integrating with another Spirax Sarco acquisition of Thermocoax, a France-based thermal electric heating business. These business actions require transformational change of the organization in terms of sales talent capability, organizational culture, and sales results.
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This new position offers an excellent career opportunity for a capable, motivated Business Analyst to take the lead in Manufacturing. This position will manage large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization. You will work as the liaison to multiple business units to help resolve issues impacting business operations.
We run a fast-paced but casual office in a supportive atmosphere. As a member of a small IT staff, you'll wear lots of hats and gain plenty of valuable experience.Primary Responsibilities:
- As part of a broad cross-functional team, play an integral role in the learning, training, and implementation of large ERP solutions.
- Analyzing requirements in the fields of production, quality, planning and scheduling, as well as inventory logistics.
- Organizing and executing value assessment studies.
- Designing future IT-Architecture with respect to production management processes.
- Professionally interact with end-users, end-user management, and business leaders to gather requirements and define solution options that align with the team vision.
- Collaboration with business operations, corporate finance, audit, development, infrastructure, quality assurance, support, and other team members to deliver highly effective solutions on time and on budget.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefines as necessary.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the developer and/or the project team.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Experience with integrating systems with various internal and external systems
- Provides guidance and/or instructions to junior staff members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven project management and organizational skills
- Travel required: 30%
- Must have 10 years of manufacturing experience working with a Tier1 ERP, Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred.
- ERP Implementation experience is a plus.
- End-to-end understanding of the plan to build business process, with expertise in discrete manufacturing is a must.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in information systems or business administration