Primary Supply Teacher, Doncaster
Reed Educations are seeking qualified EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers in and around Doncaster who have the flexibility to work in a number of schools on a daily basis providing emergency cover at short notice. As a supply teacher you also have the opportunity to be based at one school on a long-term basis covering long term absences. Working on a supply basis means you can work as much or as little as you would like depending on your other commitments that may vary week to week. Supply teachers often form good relationships with a small number of schools they visit, becoming the teacher of choice when there is a short or long term cover need in school. Teaching on Supply can also open doors to long term and permanent roles with schools that need to fill unexpected vacancies quickly.
In order to be successful for daily or long-term supply positions you must:
- Hold QTS, PGCE or equivalent
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Have strong subject and curriculum knowledge
- Recent Primary teaching experience
In return Reed Education offer:
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £120 per day for emergency cover, depending on experience
- Flexible work options- full time, part time, and ad hoc
- A dedicated Primary Consultant with excellent knowledge of the sector
- £200 of high street vouchers once you have worked for 10 days
- DBS paid after 10 days of work
ECTs are welcome and encouraged to apply!
For more information regarding this Primary Teacher role, or to discuss other opportunities in the area then please contact .