Family Practice-Without OB opening in Chicago, Illinois. Overview
- Opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join our dedicated primary care team of physicians and advanced practice providers to serve a growing community and patient base.
- High volume practice.
- After hours, the OSF After-Hours Call Center will take first call. No inpatient responsibilities. Hospitalist service is available.
- EPIC EMR.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled