We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our friendly full time Picker Packer team in Barnsley, you will be working with one of the UK's fastest growing online retailers!
Location: Barnsley, S72 7GX.
NEW INCREASED PAY RATES and TEMPORARY FULL TIME jobs available
Market-leading pay rate as a Picker Packer:
- Days/Afternoon shift: £10.50 per hour
- Night shift: £12.60 per hour
- PLUS UP TO £3.50 PER HOUR PERFORMANCE BONUS!
£20 attendance bonus for Friday - Monday afternoon shifts
Typical hours as a FULL TIME Picker Packer:
- Mornings: Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday from 07:00am - 15:00pm
- Afternoons: 15:00pm - 23:00pm
- Rotating shift: 06:00am - 14:00pm or 14:00pm - 22:00pm
- Fixed night shift: Friday - Monday OR Tuesday - Saturday from 23:00pm - 07:00am (limited availability on 20:30 - 07:00)
There will be no shift cancellations as we have long term ongoing work!
As a Picker Packer, you will be working as part of a team to perform a range of duties relating to the handling of stock items, from receipt through to despatch, including stock preparation to ensure a smooth flow of product through the warehouse. To be proactive and responsible for Health and Safety onsite to help minimise risks, hazards and incidents.
The benefits of working as a Picker Packer:
- FREE high spec onsite gym
- Full training is provided so no experience is required
- PPE/uniform provided
- 25% discount after 3 months
- Opportunities to develop within the business
- NO SHIFT CANCELLATIONS - Overtime available
Our client is a well known British online fashion retailer, a global leader in shipping and logistics! We need you to join our team to help provide the best service possible to ensure both our client and their customers are happy! Health and safety are a top priority within the warehouse. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace. These are just a few measures mentioned to ensure social distancing and health and safety are being met.
PMP Recruitment is proud to provide a strong, diverse workforce for the site.
All picking colleagues can earn a minimum of an extra £1.00 per hour for a consistent 85% performance rating, up to a maximum of £3.50 per hour for a consistent 125% performance rating.
Location: Barnsley, S72 7GX GXO subsidised transport provided from Sheffield direct to site. Please enquire regarding daily costs and bus stops at point of interview
Public transport routes from Leeds are not compatible with shift times due to travel distance and duration. Please be advised that travel distance will be checked at the interview stage and your own mode of transport is advised. Expected drive time from central Leeds to the site is approx 45-60mins
If you are looking for an immediate start click Apply Now!
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.