Wound, Burn and Ostomy opening in San Ramon, California. San Ramon, CA - Seeking Wound Care Physicians Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team.
Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
The Practice San Ramon Regional Medical Center - San Ramon, California
- Seeking physicians with both Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) with training via UHMS Course and Wound Care Certification
- Vituity will work in collaboration with San Ramon Medical Center to bring wound care services in a multidisciplinary approach to patients with complex wound care issues
- Current CA state license
- Days of operation: Monday to Friday
- Comfortable with assessment and treatment plan of patients with complex wound care issues
- Ability to work collaboratively with care team
- 123-bed acute care hospital
- Rated a top performer in quality by The Joint Commission with a 4 out of 5 star rating in a nationally standardized patient satisfaction survey.
- Facilities include the Family Birthing Center, Outpatient Surgery Center, Breast Center, Infusion Center, Pleasanton Diagnostic Imaging Center, Tresanti Surgery Center, and Advanced Wound Center.
- Only one of 10 hospitals in California to utilize the MonarchTM Platform, used to diagnose and catch lung cancer early.
- Advanced Wound Center has two hyperbaric chambers.
Benefits & Beyond
- Located 25 miles east of San Francisco, San Ramon provides easy access to several regional and state parks, as well as a thriving suburban community.
- Contra Costa county has a Mediterrean-like climate that is temperate year-round: cool and wet in the winter and dry and warm in the summer.
- Provides ideal access to day trips to the coast or to the redwoods, as well as many opportunities for hiking, surfing, skiing, bicycling, hang gliding, kayaking, and camping, to name a few.
- A vibrant cultural life is found in San Ramon and in the surrounding cities, providing wide access to museums, music, theater, art, and science.
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.