Emergency Medicine opening in Anderson, Indiana. Anderson, IN - Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team.
Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that. Vituity Locations:
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
The Practice Ascension St. Vincent Anderson Regional Health - Anderson, Indiana
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current IN state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
- Part of Ascension, a national, non-profit health system comprised of more than 2,600 sites of care in 19 sites and the District of Columbia
- 240 beds with annual volume of ,000
- Ascension St. Vincent Anderson Hospital is a critical care hospital with advanced specialty care services and 24/7 emergency care and Level III Trauma Center.
- The hospital is a destination for specialty care - including cancer care, breast imaging and testing, hospice care, cardiac rehabilitation and heart and vascular health.
- The facility offers a wide range of minimally invasive procedures, imaging, lab tests and rehabilitation services, all on one campus.
Benefits & Beyond
- Located 34 miles northeast of Indianapolis, Anderson is an oasis amid Indiana cornfields-the perfect location for a fresh start.
- Anderson is the ideal environment for nurturing both families and small businesses. Several local high schools, private schools, and universities make Anderson a great location for raising a family.
- Anderson is known for its art and music communities and fosters growth in the artistic and musical culture of the city.
- Offers an environment of natural elements, with Shadyside Park and Rangeline Nature Preserve, two of the most well-known locations for walking and hiking beautiful nature trails.
- Rangeline also specifically supports local vegetation and interesting typography, which allows for fishing and all levels of mountain biking.
- Anderson is home to Mounds State Park, a beautiful natural environment that boasts ten unique earthworks dating back to a prehistoric time.
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.