AlabamaMohs Surgeon/General Dermatologist Needed at Busy Practice in Montgomery
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeonto join a small, collegial team of providers in Montgomery, Alabama, delivering high-quality patient care. This excellent provider-centric practice offers extensive support that will help you grow a highly successful career!
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs Surgery and General Medical Dermatology
- Highly competitive base salaryplus production bonuses
- Exceptional benefits package includes health, malpractice, CME, PTO and more!
- Fantastic support and administrative staff in place
The state capital of Alabama is teeming with opportunities for young professionals, plus it's atop-ranking physician-friendly statewith alow cost of living, delicious food and a tremendous love for football! A quick 90-minute drive north to Birmingham, Alabama, offers even more adventure. Plus, you can catch a flight atBirmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, boasting flights to over 400 unique destinations!
Ready to Make a Career Move Alabama? For immediate consideration,call David Dickens at ext. 130
today. Or email your CV to
. There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust every inquiry is held strictly confidential.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Apply for this job now
- Job Reference: 707459410-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: myDermRecruiter
- Location: Alabama
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent