Urgent Care opening in Richland, Washington. Excellent opportunity for an experienced Urgent Care Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located in the Tri-Cities of Washington. Qualified APP will see 75% Urgent Care and 25% Primary Care patients. The position will transition to full Urgent Care in the future. Emergency Medicine or Emergency Department experience as Scribe, EMT or RN will also be considered. A competitive compensation package, relocation assistance and strong benefits are all aspects of this great opportunity.
Rich in history, produce and wine this city offers an abundance of activities both indoors and out. Venture with family or friends on one of the many winery tours that make this region of Washington unlike any other. Warm weather brings golfers of all skill levels to the beautiful courses that make golf one of the most popular sports in the area. During the winter, skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing are just a short drive away.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Click Here to Apply and call or text Click Here to Apply . Please reference JOB. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- Needs to be willing to see an occasional Primary Care
- WA licensed or in process
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance is available
- EM or ED experience as Scribe, EMT or RN will also be considered
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail