Philanthropy and Stewardship Officer (temporary cover), renowned heritage institution, Central London, £15ph plus holiday pay. Expected duration of the assignment is 3 months.
The role focuses on supporting the Philanthropy team in stewarding and communicating with major supporters.
The main tasks we expect the Officer to undertake are:
- Collate information and support the philanthropy team in drafting donor acknowledgements, stewardship reports and letters
- Work with all team members to update and maintain database records and activity on Raiser's Edge
- Support with event administration (liaising with the in-house events team, compiling guest nominations, sending invitations, and in-person event support)
- Support with organising bespoke stewardship and cultivation visits to the museum and meetings with curatorial or directorate colleagues
- Work with Membership Engagement to print and deliver replacement and additional donor cards
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of events administration, ideally in a museum or charity fundraising context
- Able to prioritise multiple competing tasks whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Able to hit tight deadlines, balancing the forward planning with responding to urgent developments
- Producing consistently excellent written communications
- Using initiative and drawing from experience to propose ideas and identify solutions to problems
- Experienced in communicating with people of all levels
- Self-starting without constant supervision
- Experience of Raiser's Edge or similar fundraising database
- Professional and respectful attitude to colleagues
- Excellent writing skills
- Meticulous record keeping
- Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to make a difference to a world famous organisation, apply now!
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Val Wade Recruitment are actively looking for applicants from underrepresented communities and pride ourselves as an equal opportunities' employer and agency.