Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards.
The Per Diem Staffer will cultivate and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals interested in local per diem nursing shifts. He or she will be responsible for scheduling and filling daily per-diem shift needs from local hospitals and clients as needed.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Contact clinicians via phone, email and text in order to help them sign up for local per diem shifts
- Work with clinicians to ensure they are compliant with local healthcare facilities
- Proactively contact clinicians to establish relationships, understand their needs and qualify them for job opportunities
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet team goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in an office setting
- Strong customer service skills
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for clinicians and clients
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success
- Incredible work ethic
- Strong motivation for career growth
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: $60k + bonuses
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.