Working at Horizon is more than a job its personal. For us, success is measured by the numbers that matter most the number of lives we touch, the number we change and those we work tirelessly to help save. Were a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because we know were a part of something bigger. We strive to build meaningful careers at a company whose values we share because when we live up to our potential, we help others live up to theirs. Position Summary:
The Payroll Specialist will perform wide variety of payroll-processing and record-keeping activities while ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable country specific laws and regulations. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Audit payroll calculations for accuracy and compliance with non-US country specific regulations Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina.
- Create and maintain non-US payroll documentation and processes to ensure their accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare and execute semi-monthly payroll for Canada via ADP - Canada.
- Assist with semi-monthly and off-cycle US payroll input, processing, and post-processing review via Workday supporting senior payroll analyst and payroll analyst.
- Understands, interprets, and applies a wide variety of US and Canadian payroll policies, procedures, and regulations to assure timely and accurate payroll operations.
- Communicate concerns to business partners and payroll manager in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Horizon Core Values & Competencies: Growth
- 3-5 years experience in US payroll.
- 1-2 years experience in non-US payroll.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Workday system experience a plus.
- iiPay system experience a plus.
- Canadian Payroll processing experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and systematic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Manages Ambiguity
- Strategic Mindset
- Demonstrates Self-awareness
- Cultivates Innovation
- Develops Talent
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Decision Quality
- Instills Trust
Horizon requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated, as a condition of employment, with either Pfizer (fully approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Moderna or Johnson & Johnson (currently granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA). Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Horizon will provide medical and religious accommodations as required by law. Horizon Therapeutics plc does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applications are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors. Any individual, who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing this application or at any time during the application process, should contact the Human Resources Department.